Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures (“Policy”) sets out what information we collect, how we collect it, and what we do with it. If you have additional questions or would like further information on this topic, please feel free to write to us at Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures: PO Box 291030, Columbia SC 29229. We may update this Policy from time to time, so please check this Policy periodically for changes.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
As a global travel company, we may collect non-public, personal information directly from our customers, other persons on our customers’ bookings or their agents. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to an individual and might include the following information: name, contact details, travel preferences and special needs/disabilities/dietary requirements that you supply us or is supplied to us, including any information about other persons on your booking. Your personal information is collected when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa) or make a booking. You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of our Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside of the United States. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your personal information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) If we do receive your personal information, we will only use it for the purposes described where it is collected, and we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures unless (1) you expressly authorize us to do so, (2) it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us, (3) in order to provide our services to you (and contacting you where necessary), (4) it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements, (5) it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures or the merger of Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures is not the survivor, (6) it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, service quality, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection, or (7) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.
If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information (whether collected online or offline) with third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Policy.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions
On our website, you may wish to participate in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time. Through these promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information found on our websites with others and sending email invitations. If you choose to participate in these promotions, and are eligible to do so, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
In connection with any contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time via the website, we use the information you provide to administer the contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you, or the other people you select, about our products and services or our partners may use such information to communicate with you about the contests, sweepstakes or other promotions or their products and services. In connection with such contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, we will not use information you provide about other people for any purpose except the purpose you direct without first getting their consent.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
We appreciate your questions and comments about our organization and services and welcome your email messages to mailboxes listed on our website. We will share your messages with those within our organization that are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We will keep a copy of your message until we have had an opportunity to address your concerns. We may archive your message for a certain period of time or discard it once it is no longer needed.
(1) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our “unsubscribe email” or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request.
(2) For a list of our group companies or brands, please send us your request.
Please write to: Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures: PO Box 291030, Columbia SC 29229
USE OF TOOLS/”COOKIES” AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
However, if you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless to tell us not to. This means we may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual website search behavior and preferences. This will enable us to send you more personalized and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalization.
In addition to the information we collect from cookies, we also obtain information which you provide to us online – for example, when you sign up for service updates or when you purchase services or otherwise communicate with us. In some cases, we retain both the cookie information and/or the information you provide to us online – for example, to complete a transaction you requested or to keep historical records of your past transactions. In other cases, we only retain the cookie and/or online information you give us if you request us to do so for your use in subsequent sessions.
An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view the IP address (which may include the city, domain address and service provider) of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our website.
Certain pages on our websites contain “web beacons” (also know as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) activities using CCTV in and around our premises; and (3) transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
If you are visiting our website from outside of the United States or otherwise contacting us from outside of the United States, please be aware that your personal information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to protect your privacy. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy at any time and from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request. The most recent version of the Policy is reflected by the version date located at the bottom of this Policy. This Policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to learn more about how we protect privacy, please write to us at: Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures: PO Box 291030, Columbia SC 29229
REMINDER: ALL US PASSPORTS MUST BE VALID FOR UP 6 SIX MONTHS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION DATE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY. AIRLINES ARE ENFORCING THIS
All schedules, itineraries and package inclusions are subject to change.