We provide customized luxury liveaboard family adventures around the world.
The underwater world is your playground, your classroom and our home.
We customize small group, full or half boat charters to meet all your needs. At Family Dive Adventures and Kids Sea Camp, we have created a sense of wanderlust by fulfilling your families thirst for knowledge and love of adventure for over 20 years. Its our choices for remote destinations that bring vibrant cultures into your children’s lives, we have created a home aboard the world. Our depth and knowledge of family exploration through diving combined with the highest level of safety and adventure now includes Liveaboard dive travel for families around the world.
We have the expertise to create any itinerary and crew to serve all your needs. We provide private training, private instructors, photography focused weeks and more. Join a tradition of ultimate service and premier diving adventures into remote and seldom-visited corners of the world. When you book with Family Dive Adventures your booking with a company that has been serving dive family for 20 years.
We have the best reputation in the dive industry when it comes to dive travel for families, adults, and kids. We are #1 in service and safety. With over 7,000 youth certification, we know your dive needs, we know family better than anyone.
At Family Dive Adventures, we answer our phones and you can talk to a dive instructor, travel expert and someone who can answer your questions. The liveaboards we offer below, are the liveaboards we feel are family-friendly and able to meet your needs. We know you have plenty of choices out there to book your dive trips, and we work hard to keep your trust and exceed your needs. Give us a call today to book your next adventure.
I look forward to planning your next dive trip today. 803-419-2556.
President, Margo Peyton
From $6300 PP
Galapagos: MV Galapagos Sky
We at Family Dive Adventures have been taking kids from age 10+ and families of divers and non-divers to the Galapagos for the past 11 years. We are experts in diving the Galapagos with kids. 7 night trip to the Galapagos Islands. We prefer the North, but you can book both North and South islands.
This trip is recommended for certified divers age 15 and older if you booking an individual family trip. If you booking with Kids Sea Camp or doing a full boat charter with Family Dive Adventures, then we have experienced kid friendly and beginner friendly dive instructors that we provide with your trips for kids age 11+ (who are adventure certified) or kids age 12+ can then gain their Jr. AOW rating with us. With a full charter, we provide dives at 40ft for jr divers & 70ft to 100ft for full adult dive profiles.
July is one of the best months to book as this is peak whale shark season. However, any time of year in the Galapagos will not disappoint. With full boat charter, we also offer many land excursions and educational tours. 5-star service on a world-class liveaboard – Galapagos Sky The elegant and stylish vessel offers the best diving in the Galapagos Islands.
From $6,395 pp
- Schooling hammerheads, whale sharks, rays, Galapagos sharks,
- Marine iguana, penguins, seals, dolphins and an abundance of fish
- Marine biologists as naturalist dive guides, private dive guides for a charge (if available)
- Land-based excursions to Bartolome, Santa Cruz, and San Cristobal Island (if available)
- Dives at Wolf and Darwin Islands (best of the Galapagos)
- Dedicated dive deck, hot showers & fresh warm towels after every dive
- Free nitrox
- 3 meals daily
- Beer & wine complimentary with dinner, excellent cuisine
View Video Galapagos Sky
Galapagos: Humboldt Explorer
From $5,195 per person
World-class liveaboard diving onboard the Humboldt Explorer Schooling hammerheads, whale sharks, rays, Galapagos sharks Marine iguana, penguins, seals, dolphins and an abundance of fish North Seymour Island – large colonies of blue-footed boobies and frigate birds Santa Cruz Highlands to visit the land tortoises. Darwin Centre visit
- Naturalist diving instructor
- 3 meals daily
- Jacuzzi and sun deck
- Tender assisted diving
- Large camera table & separate rinse tank
- Nitrox and rental equipment available
- Alcohol included
- Satellite phone onboard
View Video Humboldt Explorer
St. Maarten, Saba & St. Kitts: Caribbean Explorer II
From $2,095 per person
The only boat offering liveaboard safaris to St. Kitts, Saba and St. Maarten. 3 islands to discover above and underwater Warm, turquoise waters teeming with Caribbean reef sharks, turtles, nurse sharks, schools of fish, stunning coral, great visibility, breath-taking topography and wrecks. Land excursions are perfect for families who want to get off the boat in the afternoon. Air-conditioned salon and on the deck with ample room for sunbathing
Diving in the Northeastern Caribbean will surprise you, the variety of dive sites that we visit weekly will amaze you!
The weather in the Northeastern Caribbean is remarkably consistent year-round. The temperatures range from the 70’s F or higher in the winter months to the low 90’s F during the summer, with nearly constant sea breezes.
Water temperatures range from a low of about 76 degrees F in winter to a high of about 85 degrees F in summer.
There is normally little appreciable current at the sites we visit, and visibility is generally between 50 and 150 feet.
Most divers are comfortable with a 3mm wetsuit. Your dives will be done from the easy-access dive platform.
- 3 meals daily, including water, tea, coffee, juices
- Saba marine park
- 7 nights, 6 days of diving
- Snacks between meals and after dives
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks.
- Dive guides
- Up to 5 spectacular dives each day
- Night dives
- Hotels pre and post
- Fuel surcharges
- Port fees
- Immigration fees
- Marine Park fees
- Rental equipment
Dive accident insurance (to include medical evacuation) is mandatory for divers of all ages on all our trips: please bring your certificate as proof.
View video Caribbean Explorer 11
MV CARPE NOVO: From $,2,450 7 night, 10 night $3550)
MV CARPE VITA: From $1,763 7 night, 10 night $2599)
- Includes pre- hotel night stay in MLE for 1 night, transfers to and from the airport to the hotel and back to MLE airport for domestic transfers.
- Leading liveaboard brand 2016 award in the Maldives
- Diving in the best locations of the Central and Southern Maldives
- Manta cleaning stations, whale sharks, hammerhead, reef, thresher & tiger sharks
- Special manta itineraries in collaboration with Mantamatcher.org
- Highly trained and dedicated staff to ensure the ultimate diving holiday
- Salon and lounge area equipped with a flat-screen TV and entertainment system.
- Stunning decks to relax and enjoy spectacular views of the Indian Ocean.
- Superb brand new boat in 2016
- Internet, nitrox, dive courses, rental equipment available
- Single person staterooms available with queen size bed
View video Carpe Vita.
View video Carpe Novo.
Socorro: Rocio Del Mar: $3,895 per person
8 cabins. Join a trip for fantastic large animal diving Dive in Socorro with friendly gaint oceaninc mantas and large pelagics
Humpback whales, whalesharks, dolphins, hammerheads Galapagos sharks, tiger sharks and silky sharks
Citizen Scientist trips with marine biologists specializing in whales, mantas, sharks, etc.
Dives from tenders
Nitrox and rental equipment available
Complimentary beer and wine after diving finishes for the day
NAUTILUS EXPLORER: From $2,495
Giant manta and Humpback whales. 4 cabins. Special features: wrap around windows the main deck, newly lengthened to 132 feet giving an even bigger dive deck and water level platform
NAUTILUS UNDER SEA :From $2,895 pp – Socorro -Cabo San Lucas
PELAGIAN: From $3,395 per person
- Dive the islands around Wakatobi luxury. You have not experienced luxury diving until you have experienced Pelagian. 7 or 10 night cruises or combine with a 3,5 or7 night stay at Wakatobi dive resort. Maximum of 10 guests. Perfect for 2 families, or 5 couples or a romantic cruise for 2 or 4.
- 5 diamond diving with 5 diamond Personal service, exclusive amenities
- Private guides, private chef, private toys etc. etc. etc. There is not much you can ask for that won’t be delivered.
- Multilingual instructor level dive guides
- Private air Jet service from Bali international airport into Tomia with transfer to Wakatobi, where you will board your private yacht for the trip of your life.
- More space per guest than any dive yacht of its kind
- Well-equipped and spacious camera rooms, decks and cabins.
- With private charter, you can go to Komodo, Raja Ampat and explore the region.
- Round Trip air from Bali not included. Priced from $675pp
Raja Ampat: MV Raja Ampat Explorer
From $3,450 per perspn when you book Raja Ampat with Family Dive Adventures. Land-based pre or post-dive trips available as well Raja Ampat, Banda Sea. Sorong, Ambon
Watch birds of paradise fly in their natural habitat
Swim with graceful whalesharks in easy currents
From shipwrecks to muck diving
Photographers paradise above and below the water
Village land excursions
Suitable diving for all levels, snorkellers & non divers always welcome
One of the pioneers of dive liveaboards in Indonesia, operating for over 20 years
Marine satellite phone
View Video Raja Explorer
TURKS AND CAICOS EXPLORER II
Priced from: $2,395 per person when you book with Family Dive Adventures dive travel for families.
Turks & Caicos Explorer II liveaboard offers the best dive safari adventures for families in the Turks & Caicos. From Jan – March you can enjoy Humpback whale watching and snorkeling in Silver Bank, Dominican Republic. (one of 4 places in the world you can enjoy soft water encounters with humpback whales.) The rest of the year, you can enjoy Dive cruises to Providenciales, West Caicos and French Cay, Turks & Caicos. Sheer walls plunging into a deep blue abyss, ledges and crevasses The diving here is very similar to the Cayman Islands, with large orange and yellow elephant ear sponges, macro life as well as larger marine animals such as
Eagle rays, reef sharks, nurse sharks, sea turtles, manta rays, and a variety of schooling fishes.
We provide land excursions, daily for nondivers and those families that want to enjoy some sand under their feet.
5 dives a day from the mothership and supported by tenders
Wet bar Local beer & wine – complimentary
Satellite phone & email available
Nitrox, rental equipment & courses available.