Ocean Wishes Charity
Make an ocean wish today!
The Ocean Wishes Charity: Help us to illustrate how our everyday lives connected to our natural environment. Let’s inspire each other to take action and make changes in our environments that will have a positive impact on the quality of life we share. Help us guard and make others aware of the lethal threats facing our most critical marine habitats and species every day. Educate and communicate to others the value in preserving the biodiversity of our underwater world. Lead by example and share your green ideas and best practices. Help us protect our planets’ precious resources before it’s too late. Join our Ocean Wishes Charity today!
- More than 180 animals and fish species are eating plastic – Start by using cloth bags.
- There is an island of trash the size of Texas in the middle of the Pacific Ocean- Start by only using biodegradable products and recycle
- Calculate your carbon footprint
- Find your environmental consciousness and lead us to a sustainable future, it is possible.
- Tell us about your efforts and your events so we can share your ideas and help support your development.
- www.worldwatch.org a great place to get informed.
- Learn about our internships, scholarships and beginning training grants as well as our Ocean Wishes Foundation.
With tax-deductible donations to Ocean Wishes, you will not only help the reefs we love but improve the lives of native island families that depend on the nurturing spirit of the ocean. We believe when children understand and appreciate the beauty of our oceans they will grow into motivated adults committed to protecting the environment for future generations.
Make a wish for an underprivileged child near you today. Ocean wishes select 12 applications a year to sponsor beginner training grants. www.oceanwishes.org or call 803-419-2823
Please check other ways of giving back to help our underwater world.