Kids Sea Camp and Family Dive Adventures
Our Mission: Kids Sea Camp & Family Dive Adventures mission is to inspire families to safely dive, travel and explore environmentally and culturally diversified destinations is our mission. We have created family-friendly
resort packages, activities, and tours designed to provide safe, fun and educational vacations to children and their families.
Our objectives are to increase the number of people who dive and travel on a global scale. We strive to inspire and increase the number of youth certified divers every year with a perfect safety record, focus on family and dedication to environmental issues and concerns facing our oceans today. We believe that the more our youth are exposed to diving, the greater the number of those who become protectors and explorers of our underwater world in mindful and intelligent ways. By creating families who are enthusiastically aware of marine-related issues we can increase global conservation efforts and healthier oceans for future generations.
Our goals are to inspire and empower families to be passionate about travel, educational adventures through scuba diving and to take action to improve the future of our children and our oceans. We strive to help kids and families grow to love, respect and protect each other and the underwater world where they will enjoy for decades to come.
Our mission by the numbers
- Over 7000: The number of PADI scuba certifications issued at Kid Sea Camp as of December 2017.
- 0: The number of dive accidents in 20 years of taking kids diving.
- 75%: The percentage of families that return each year.
- 20: Number of years in business in 2020.
- 19: Number of countries represented with Kids Sea Camp & Family Dive Adventures: Bonaire, Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Galapagos, Komodo, Cayman Islands, Palau, Grenada, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Yap, Dominica, and St. Lucia.
- 6,205: Number of dives Margo Peyton has logged as of January 2020.
- 10%: The discount offered to individual military, police officers, teachers, firefighters and PADI Pros.
The winds beneath our wings
- You and your families
- Dive Training
- Diver Magazine
- Family Travel Association
- Woman Diver Hall Of Fame
- Scuba Diving magazine
- Our resorts and dive operators
- Robbie and Jen Peyton
- Ocean Wishes