DIVE INTO BELIZE WITH FAMILY DIVE ADVENTURES CUSTOM VACATIONS
Hopkins Bay Beach Resort
Hopkins Bay Resort is only minutes away from the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere. Guests will experience three of four Caribbean atolls, making Belize one of the premier diving destinations in the world. The Belize Barrier Reef is over 170 miles long, running nearly parallel to the coast. Over 400 species of fish, at least 70 types of hard coral and a variety of ocean life are found in the waters of Belize. Dive sites are approximately 45min boat ride so 2 tank boat trips are offered in the morning. Guests can return for lunch and dive again in the afternoon. 3 meals daily can be included in your package if you would like. There are many nice places to eat in Hopkins Bay so we can customize to suit your needs.
Both Snorkelers and divers can experience a wide variety of ocean life and coral structures including magnificent walls, lagoons filled with manatee, lionfish hunting, and pristine reefs. Just ask us to customize your family vacation package if you would like to add a ruins tour or a day of deep sea fishing or fly fishing. Villas have full and complete kitchens. Local markets are close and easy to get to. We provide SASY for kids age 5-7, PADI Seal Team for kids age 8 & 9 while parents can go diving. We offer Jr. Open Water and Open Water for ages 10 through adult.
We have a complete photo gallery featuring the resorts we offer in Belize. See gallery
ULTIMATE SCUBA DIVING PACKAGE
- Seven nights of accommodation in a one bedroom loft beach house
- Six days of SCUBA diving (3 dives per day)
- All meals either at the resort or when diving
- Transfers from local airport to the resort and back
- Use of resort kayaks, paddle boards, and other toys
- Ability to exchange a day of SCUBA for another excursion
- From $2,595 per person based on double occupancy 1 bedroom
- From $2597 per person based on a quad in 2 bedroom
- From $2395 per person based on six in 3 bedrooms
- From $3,495 per person based on single occupancy
Rates are in US dollars and do not include taxes. Additional tours may be added, please inquire for details. For other custom packages, please contact us at 1.803.419.2556.
Hopkins Bay Resort features
- 3 Pools
- Beachfront and beach view villas
- 1 Restaurant
- Air Conditioning
- Tour desk offering fishing, ruins etc.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom ocean view and ocean front villas
- Full kitchens
- rooms have King size beds in master and queen in second room
- Daily cleaning service
- Transfers to Belize Underwater dive shop located 10 minutes off the property in town
- Round trip air transfer from BZE and transfer to resort is $269 pp
Check out our Kids Sea Camp in Belize August 9th to 16th
THE PERFECT MIX OF DIVING AND FISHING
Thatch Caye Resort
Thatch Caye Resort introduces a whole new level of eco-adventure and comfort for marine activities in Belize! Thatch Caye offers guests a unique opportunity to enjoy the amazing sights and sensations of the second largest barrier reef in the Northern Hemisphere while relaxing in a top-quality upscale resort.
Thatch Caye is an island complex that forms a 12-acre marine park just 9 miles from Dangriga and the Stann Creek district in south-central Belize.The surrounding calm, azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, sand flats and mangroves make Thatch Caye Resort one of the premier locations for fly-fishing in Central Belize!
Those who love sea kayaking, saltwater fly fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving and marine sightseeing will love this Resort! Thatch Caye Resort is rated among the top scuba diving resorts in Belize. Thatch Caye has 6 boats, brand new scuba gear, and certified dive masters ready to take you diving in Belize.
The island is also located near a world-renowned bird sanctuary where hundreds of frigates, boobies, and pelicans make their home. Dine under a cathedral thatched roof with windows on the sea and cool tile under your feet. Additional dining in screened comfort is also offered in a cozy fresh air palapa next to our outdoor Wave Bar.
There are 2 bars on Thatch Caye. The indoor bar is built of rich native hardwoods inside our main gathering palapa. It’s located next to our gaming and entertainment areas. The outdoor Wave Bar is a masterwork of fine carpentry from local tropical hardwoods.
Accommodations: Thatch Caye Resort can accommodate 24 guests in 12 perfectly air conditioned situated Over-water Bungalows, Island Cabanas, and an Over-water Villa.
Overwater Bungalows: Our 5 Overwater Bungalows (little homes) are elevated single story units with rooftop decks, complete with hammocks so that you can catch the island breezes and savor the spectacular views. Our bungalows are designed for privacy and comfort. We offer hot water showers, king size beds, a mini-fridge, and full-size window seats (suitable for a 3rd person) overlooking the sea.
Ventilation fans are all that is needed to experience the great natural comforts of the Caribbean on Thatch Caye. Air conditioning is available (daily surcharge applies).
Island Cabanas: Our five double occupancy over water Cabanas with native thatch roofing and cool tile floors are perfectly positioned to take advantage of the sea breezes and views of nearby islands and the Great Barrier Reef. Relax with private sundecks, spacious baths, and queen size beds. Ceiling fans cool these cabanas by increasing the wind chill factor from the constant trade winds.
Overwater Villas: The villa features 3 over-water bungalows each with a bedroom, private washroom, and shower. Dividing the two bungalows is a private living room/dining room and kitchenette. The villa can accommodate up to 6 people, perfect for one large family getaway. Alternatively, the two bungalows are completely separate and are available for two families traveling together. See gallery
We are also offering three Kids Sea Camp weeks in Belize this spring break. One week at the Belize Ocean Club and two weeks at the Hopkins Bay Beach Resort.
From $3353 per person based on 2 divers in overwater Bungalows
STAY AT THE JUNGLE LODGE
Copal Tree Jungle Lodge
Belize has more to offer than just the ocean- on the mainland you are able to explore the heart of the country through the jungle! Whether that be observing the wildlife on a nature hike, touring Maya ruins, or ziplining, there are plenty of different adventures offered. In the southern region of Belize, Copal Tree resort is a perfect destination to be able to experience the jungle life in luxury. The property has their own organic farm, rum distillery, chocolate making factory, and hiking trails all around. All of their meals are prepared from the produce that comes from the farm or locally sourced. This is a great option for pre or post trips to the Kids Sea Camp in Hopkins Bay Belize.
- 3 nights accommodation in selected suite
- All meals, afternoon snacks, and beverages including local spirits and beer
- Round trip land transfers from Punta Gorda Airstrip to the lodge and
- Complimentary use of our gym & self guided activities: kayaks, mountain bikes, and hiking trails – Complimentary laundry service
- Taxes and service charge
Does not include
- Round trip flights from Belize International or Belize Municipal to Punta Gorda – Guided tours and activities
- Spa treatments
- Gift shop purchases
Prices for 4 people for a 3-day trip start at $800 per person.
- Full-service PADI five-star dive shop
- Private dive master, kids dive gear
- 7 nights, Grand Family Suite Deluxe oceanfront
- Breakfast daily
- Airport transfers
- 5 days of diving, 3 dives per day
- Blue hole dives, Turneffe Elbow
- Round-trip Tropic air from BZE to Ambergris key and transfer to resort
From $2,910 per person *Prices may not include the 6.5% VAT.
Please contact us for our current special offers 1.803.419.2556.