Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures (“Policy”) sets out what information we collect, how we collect it, and what we do with it. If you have additional questions or would like further information on this topic, please feel free to write to us at Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures: PO Box 291030, Columbia SC 29229. We may update this Policy from time to time, so please check this Policy periodically for changes.
Last Modified Date: 20th May 2018
Your privacy is important.
The personal information we collect, if you provide it, will be used to contact you, send you more information about our products and services and provide family vacation service fulfillment.
- When you provide us with your information for these purposes, you consent to our collection and processing.
- We do share your information with third-parties acting as your agent performing travel services with various businesses around the world, such as; airlines, resorts and tour operators – we provide information to third-parties when necessary and providing services as your agent. Information such as; your name, age and dive certification number, which could be used to identify you are used to provide family scuba diving travel services.
By visiting our website, submitting online forms for more information or to purchase a service, by providing your contact information in email, you consent to the collection and processing of your personal identifiable information, PII, as defined here.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) data controller is Kids Sea Camp, Inc.
Information You Might Provide Subject to the GDPR
- Personal identifiable information you might provide are to order a service, request more information and receive important legal updates by submit using an online form at www.familydivers.com (the website), by emailing us, calling by phone, using post mail or otherwise contacting us.
- Personally Identifiable Information you provide are your name and contact information, legal document form requirements for services ordered, payment information for service orders, shipping information for order delivery and all required fields to complete and file documents, such as; new company information, new trust information and other related legal document requirements.
Your Data Security
We are committed to compliance with the GDPR (article 5)
- Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimization’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
We use current enterprise information systems to maintain customer information backed with modern digital security and dedicated system manager. Our organization has a “DPO” Data Protection Officer that can be reached using the contact page of this website.
We use third party providers to host our website and provide the communication, shipping, invoicing / accounting and payment processing.
We use industry standard methods, best-practices and encryption wherever possible when receiving, sending and storing your information.
By providing personal information, you agree to this.
Information we collect when visiting our website:
- your IP address, browser, operating system and computer type with extensions, plugins and other device information
- how you got to our website, date and time you visit our website and about the content you view, referring site and search engine information.
Sharing Your Data
We would disclose your information only with your consent or to comply with governing laws or court orders.
If you submit a contact form on our website, the fields you submit are sent to SalesForce enterprise level CRM service and MailChimp newsletter management service. These are GDPR compliant third-party data processors.
If you email, call on the phone or otherwise contact us, we may reply by email – our servers are provided by GoDaddy and we use Microsoft Outlook email software. Godaddy and Microsoft are GDPR compliant third party data processors.
All third party data processors we use are GDPR compliant
- Google – Email and Website Analytics Provider
- Constant Contact – Email Marketing Provider
- BlueHost – Web Host and Hardware Provider
- GoogleDrive – Document Transfer/Storage Solution
- Facebook – Marketing Service Provider
- Quickbooks – Accounting Software
- Merchant Account – Payment Processor
We would only disclose your information in accordance with the law or a corporate acquisition / merger.
How we use your data
- Information provided by you is used to satisfy requirements to any requests for information or services, updates to relevant worldwide laws, promotions and recommendations.
- Information we collect is used to study our website activity and improve the content and user experience, monitor advertising expenses and efforts as well as target recommendations by interest.
Your rights under the GPDR
- Right to Information – The right to ask what personal data there is and how it’s being used.
- Right to Access – The right to view your personal data.
- Right to Rectification – The right to correct and modify if it is not updated.
- Right to withdraw consent – The right to revoke the consent to collection and processing of personal information.
- Right to Objection – The right to the objection of your personal data being processed.
- Right to object to automated processing – The right to object to a decision made by automated processing.
- Right to be forgotten – The right to request your data to be deleted.
- Right for data portability – The right to request transfer of your data – data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
How long do we keep your data?
We will maintain customer information for as long as it is necessary to fulfill a service order and facilitate requests as well as comply with legal requirements.
Contact us about removing your data.
Disclosures by Minors under 16 years-old
Parental consent is required before providing us with your personal information.
Revoke your consent
Contact our office and specify this is a request to revoke consent to collection and processing of your personal information.
Subject Access Request (SAR)
In accordance with the GDPR,
- you can request that we send you detail about any personal information we hold, or
- you can request that we fix any discrepancies, or
- you may request us to delete all of your data.
In accordance with the GDPR, all access requests are provided for free within  days.
For any questions relating to your data, or to submit requests, please contact us:
Kids Sea Camp, Inc
P.O. Box 291030
Columbia, SC 29229
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy handling of third-parties.
Cookies are used with your permission, they are small files on your computer that identify you to our website.
Types of cookies we use
- Website Analytics: provides the numbers of visitors, traffic acquisition and content behavior in order to improve our marketing and user experience.
- Advertising Targeting: records actions being taken on our website such as the content you requested and links you click. We use this to improve material and messages on our website and materials.
Third-party cookies which may be set on our website include:
- Google’s Remarketing cookie provides a method of refining content delivered to you based on your browsing history of our website. You can opt out of this in your Google Ad Settings.
- Wordfence is WordPress Security Option that uses a cookie to determine if you are a human user.
- Facebook Pixel provides website traffic analysis to measure ad performance.
You can block cookies by changing the setting of your browser.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
As a global travel company, we may collect non-public, personal information directly from our customers, other persons on our customers’ bookings or their agents. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to an individual and might include the following information: name, contact details, travel preferences and special needs/disabilities/dietary requirements that you supply us or is supplied to us, including any information about other persons on your booking. Your personal information is collected when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa) or make a booking. You are responsible for ensuring that other members of your party are aware of the content of our Policy and consent to your acting on their behalf in all your dealings with us.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
(1) For the purpose of providing you with our services, including your flight, holiday, etc., we may disclose and process your information outside of the United States. In order for you to travel abroad, it may be mandatory (as required by government authorities at the point(s) of departure and/or destination) to disclose and process your personal information for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism purposes, or any other purposes which they determine appropriate. These requirements may differ depending on your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate.
(2) If we do receive your personal information, we will only use it for the purposes described where it is collected, and we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures unless (1) you expressly authorize us to do so, (2) it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us, (3) in order to provide our services to you (and contacting you where necessary), (4) it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements, (5) it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures or the merger of Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures is not the survivor, (6) it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, service quality, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection, or (7) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.
If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information (whether collected online or offline) with third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Policy.
If you do not agree to Our Use of Your Information above, we cannot do business with you or accept your booking.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions
On our website, you may wish to participate in contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time. Through these promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information found on our websites with others and sending email invitations. If you choose to participate in these promotions, and are eligible to do so, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
In connection with any contests, sweepstakes and other promotions that we may offer from time to time via the website, we use the information you provide to administer the contests, sweepstakes and other promotions. We also may use the information to communicate with you, or the other people you select, about our products and services or our partners may use such information to communicate with you about the contests, sweepstakes or other promotions or their products and services. In connection with such contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, we will not use information you provide about other people for any purpose except the purpose you direct without first getting their consent.
Direct Marketing Material
(1) We may from time to time contact you with information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from our holiday divisions and our group companies. Our websites will assume you to agree to e-communications when you make a booking.
(2) You may indicate your preference regarding receiving third party direct marketing material.
(3) If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your preference, please refer to point (2) of “Your Rights” below.
We appreciate your questions and comments about our organization and services and welcome your email messages to mailboxes listed on our website. We will share your messages with those within our organization that are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We will keep a copy of your message until we have had an opportunity to address your concerns. We may archive your message for a certain period of time or discard it once it is no longer needed.
(1) You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our “unsubscribe email” or refer to our literature containing instructions. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request.
(2) For a list of our group companies or brands, please send us your request.
Please write to: Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures: PO Box 291030, Columbia SC 29229
USE OF TOOLS/”COOKIES” AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
However, if you also receive our email marketing, we will tailor the information we send you unless to tell us not to. This means we may use information we hold and cookies to identify your individual website search behavior and preferences. This will enable us to send you more personalized and relevant communications. You will be given the opportunity on every communication to opt-out of this personalization.
In addition to the information we collect from cookies, we also obtain information which you provide to us online – for example, when you sign up for service updates or when you purchase services or otherwise communicate with us. In some cases, we retain both the cookie information and/or the information you provide to us online – for example, to complete a transaction you requested or to keep historical records of your past transactions. In other cases, we only retain the cookie and/or online information you give us if you request us to do so for your use in subsequent sessions.
An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our website, we may view the IP address (which may include the city, domain address and service provider) of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what regions of the world our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our website.
Certain pages on our websites contain “web beacons” (also know as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, improve our service and for security, we may monitor and/or record: (1) telephone calls; (2) activities using CCTV in and around our premises; and (3) transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
If you are visiting our website from outside of the United States or otherwise contacting us from outside of the United States, please be aware that your personal information may be transferred to, stored or processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to protect your privacy. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy at any time and from time to time. Any changes to this Policy will be either posted on our website, brochure and/or made available on request. The most recent version of the Policy is reflected by the version date located at the bottom of this Policy. This Policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to learn more about how we protect privacy, please write to us at: Kids Sea Camp / Family Dive Adventures: PO Box 291030, Columbia SC 29229