Manta Ray Bay Resort Family Dive Adventure vacation package
The Resort: The Yap motif of the entire hotel is marine life with each of the rooms individually decorated in tropical elegance. Each room bears a fish name and is decorated accordingly, with photographs and paintings of that fish, hand-carved door, hand-carved key chains, and handmade bedspreads. 7 nights, 3 dives per day, meals, and some of the best diving Yap has to offer, from $1,799 per diver. Contact us today at 803-419-2556
The dive staff: Award-winning Yap Divers is Yap’s first PADI Golden Palm Resort and is adjacent to the Manta Ray Bay Hotel thus forming Yap’s first PADI Gold Palm Resort. With Yap Divers, you can be assured of clean, pure air, safe diving, and a full range of instruction available from Open Water through Divemaster.
15th Annual MantaFest Photography School & Contest Yap, Micronesia, August 28th to September 11th, 2021
The dive shop also offers a number of specialty dive certifications for those who want to expand their formal dive training. Yap Divers is the home to the only place in the world where you can do the PADI certified Manta-Ray Awareness Course. This makes for a perfect combination to enhance the Yap Island vacation. The dive traveler is offered all that he or she could ever ask for in terms of dive experiences with regularly scheduled drift dives, wall dives, cavern dives, and night dives, as well as our specialty – Giant Manta dives!
- PADI five-star dive resort
- 7-nights Oceanview (2 queen beds) or Ocean View Deluxe Room (king bed) (your choice)
- 6 days of diving up to 3 dives per day
- Manta ray diving
- Shark Diving
- 3 dives per day, includes dive gear and free Nitrox
- Breakfast daily, lunch and dinner
- Free Nitrox
- T-shirt, hat
- Restaurant all meals included
- Infinity pool
- Airport transfers with a late departure
- Stone money bank tour
- Cultural tour
- Private dive guides
Rates for the Manta Fest photo group: This package is available all year any week.
- Adult Diver: 7 Nights/3 per day Ocean View: from $1,799; Ocean Deluxe: from $2,299
- Adult Non-diver: 7 Nights (w/diver): deduct $500
- Children age 7 or under: Free of charge when sharing parents’ room (including snorkeling and tours when accompanied by parents).
- Children 8 to 18 years old: 75% discount (including snorkeling and tours when accompanied by parents).
- Children 13 to 18 years old: 50% discount when sharing parents’ room (including diving and tours when accompanied by parents).
Let us custom design your Yap family dive vacation, we can pre-book your non-diver activities, meals, specialty dives, tours, and excursions, call us today at 803-419-2556. Congratulations to the Mantaray Bay resort for their green thinking and implementation.
Manta Ray Bay Resort has been at the front of sustainability in the diving industry.
1. Renewable Energy: Solar water heaters for the hotel was the first phase of solar implementation. Every roof has solar panels to offset island power usage.
2. Direct Investment in Ecology and Marine Environment Education:
Manta Ray Bay is happy to announce a 2019 Shark Conservation Dive Packages with Divers 4 Sharks and the Shark Angels.
The previous creation was a joint project with Manta Trust and the Micronesian Conservation Coalition that turned out to be one of the most successful dive packages, Manta Mania. Another special event is Marine Biology Weeks in Yap is where guests dive with a marine biologist, Stephan Moditzo, and perform laboratory exercises during three workshops.
These events take money to get going, time spent nurturing connections with scientists, meeting with activists, and working with the people who support them. This investment is done to continue leading in the industry and to grow future divers that are aware of the issues concerning our ocean.
3. Coral Reef Restoration: This coral reef restoration project in partnership with Richard Shaul and Sea Byte, Inc. Three restoration areas have been established and samples harvested. This project includes monitoring, evaluation as well as capacity building by creating a local team who will carry out this project.
4. Plastic-less: All plastic is on the chopping block, drinking straws, food wrappers, and containers as well as drinking cups. We might not be able to end our relationship with plastic, but our operation is cutting every disposable plastic product out of the daily program.