Book a Trip
Welcome to your next family dive adventure vacation.
Book a trip with us today. This page contains the reservation forms required to confirm a family dive vacation booking with us as well as documentation requirement travel information.
Please complete the forms below for either a Kids Sea Camp (group week) or Family Dive Adventure trip(not a Kids Sea Camp group trip). Email, fax or mail your forms with payment to confirm your trip. (fax# 843-353-2537).
PADI E:LEARNING Start your dive courses today! Rescue diver, Digital Photo, Jr. Open Water, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Digital Photography, Reactivate, Dive Master, and Instructor E: learning courses. We are PADI store #22042 Kids Sea Camp inc. CLICK HERE E: learning includes class and certification card.
If you have any questions regarding these forms, please give us a call 1-803.419.2556, or email us.
Electronic Kids Sea Camp form: Online KSC Family Application
4. Advanced diver (big animal waiver ) KSC WAIVER: This waiver is a big animal waiver and is mandatory for, Indonesia, Philippines, Palau, Yap, Galapagos, Mexico, and Grand Cayman. If you have any questions about the types of animals you will encounter or concerns please contact us. 803-419-2556
6.Kids Sea Camp Equipment Rental Request Form: If you need to rent any dive gear for adult divers, or we are providing gear for your kids, please include this form for sizing 1 per diver. Kids dive gear rental is included on all land-based destinations) Kids Sea Camp is an authorized Scubapro dealer as well as many other brands. Please give us a call if you would like to purchase dive gear, luggage, lights, cameras or more for your trip. We offer special rates for our clients. SASY, Seal & Jr. Open Water students are provided some Scubapro gear in their package for them to keep. Call us to find out what gear is free for kids.
2019 Kids Sea Camp Reservation forms
RESERVATION FORMS HAVE TO BE DOWNLOADED AND PRINTED
Forms 1-3 must be downloaded, printed, completed, and submitted to Kids Sea Camp to confirm a reservation. Documents will not be provided without signed forms being received.
1. 2019 KSC FAMILY APP (1 form per family) If you are a repeat client, please understand, that this form still needs to be filled out as families do not always bring the same members each year, Kids Sizes and gear needs change, medical conditions change and kids and family member sizes and addresses change as well. We understand how much you dislike filling out forms but in order for us to provide you all the goodies and correct dive gear, courses and room types for your family, you will need to confirm your needs for each trip you book with us. Thank you for your understanding.
2. 2019 KSC Credit Card Form We prefer check or wire payments, although we do accept all US credit cards.
3. 2019 KSC Terms & Conditions (This form is required 1 per family) It is each families responsibility to inform all family members traveling the terms and conditions of your trip. This form should be completed by the adult participant providing payment.
Family Dive Adventure Reservation forms: Individual family vacation(not a Kids Sea Camp trip)
Reservation forms needed:
Family Dive Adventures is a dive travel service that provides custom dive trips to all divers as a division of Kids Sea Camp inc. Family Dive Adventures provides customer’s many options to customized individual dive travel vacations to fit your families personal needs on an individual basis. Our specialist will assist and serve you in making your family or small group dive trip reservations on a year-round basis.
We represent and sell many destinations and resorts around the world. We have personally vetted, worked with and have approved the operators we choose to work with. They are all family friendly PADI dive operations and resorts.
Family Dive Adventures page. For more information or to book your next trip, fill out the forms below. If you have any questions, give us a call. 1-803-419-2556.
1. FAMILY DIVER RESERVATION FORM: This form must be completed with the deposit to secure the FDA reservation. (Required for an FDA booking)
2. FDA Credit Card: Please use this form to secure your trip purchase or product purchase from Family Dive Adventures products and services.
3. Equipment Rental Request Form: Kids Sea Camp is an authorized Scubapro dealer as well as many other brands. Please give us a call if you would like to purchase dive gear, luggage, lights, cameras or more for your trip.
Dive Training course Forms & Waivers
PADI Forms: Dive and training forms: Downloads, Elearning, Brochures, destination information
PASSPORTS & DOCUMENTATION:
All travelers must have a current passport, adequate funds to support themselves, and a return airline ticket to travel out of the USA. Travelers must have a passport that is valid for 6 months from the date of entry to any foreign country. It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they have the proper documentation to travel into each country on his or her itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Please check with the appropriate consulate as well as your chosen airline carrier to ensure you have the proper documentation. Always check your passport and visa requirements. US citizens may go to the US Department of State website at www.travel.state.gov for more information. The website also has information for consulates by country to assist with requirements. There are special requirements for children leaving the US and many countries have adopted special requirements for the protection of children. If you are traveling with a child that is not your own, a single parent with a child, a child with a different last name, or traveling without both natural parents of the child, you will require documentation proving your right to travel with children. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country and visit the immigration site of the country you are traveling to for the requirements. Kids Sea Camp Reservation Office and staff will not assume responsibility for passengers not having the correct documentation.