Book a Trip
Welcome to your next family dive adventure vacation
How to book your trip
Here’s how to book your family dive vacation, our terms and conditions, and booking forms for your dive trip. We’ve made sure the process of booking your vacation is as easy and straightforward as possible.
If you have any questions about booking your vacation or completing the booking form, please don’t hesitate to call us at (803) 419-2556
Please read our 2021 KSC Terms & Conditions, review your trip information, provide personal details on the trip application, and then pay your deposit. Trip insurance should be purchased within 10 days of your deposit.
Subject to the availability of your chosen vacation, and receipt of payments, we’ll book your trip, process your deposit and send you a receipt. We’ll then issue your confirmation invoice and any additional information. Once your final payment has been received, your final documents will be sent to you 3-4 weeks prior to your departure. Trip insurance is a must and should be purchased within 7 days of your deposit.
Important: Please note that the payment of your deposit signifies acceptance of our 2021 KSC Terms & Conditions
Please complete the forms below for either a Kids Sea Camp (group week) or Family Dive Adventure trip(not a Kids Sea Camp group trip). Email, fax or mail your forms with payment to confirm your trip. (fax# 843-353-2537).
PADI E: LEARNING Start your PADI dive courses today! Rescue diver, Digital Photo, Jr. Open Water, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Digital Photography, Reactivate, Dive Master, or Instructor courses.
Diver Medical form (Recommend by DAN)
We are PADI store #22042 Kids Sea Camp inc. CLICK HERE E: learning includes class and a PADI certification card.
All payments are nonrefundable. However, you do have until March 1st for Summer/Fall scheduled trips, and December 1st for spring break trips to change your destination to another destination within the same calendar year. The full amount of your deposit or payments made will be applied to the new destination of your choosing based on availability at the time you change your existing reservation and wish to confirm space on a new destination. Promotions or discounts from the original booking that is being changed will not apply. Dollar for Dollar will be credited to your new reservation without a change fee when changes are made as per the above dates. Terms and Conditions apply to all trips.
If you have any questions regarding these terms or forms, please give us a call 1-803.419.2556, or email us.
2022 Kids Sea Camp reservation forms:
NEW, Booking online: We understand how much you disliked filling out forms so we fixed it, FINALLY! Thank you for your understanding.
Older forms, if you have used our new online booking process. You do not need to use these forms — unless otherwise directed.
2. 2021 KSC Terms & Conditions and 2022 KSC Terms & Conditions(This form is required 1 per adult) It is each family’s responsibility to inform all family members traveling the terms and conditions of your trip. This form should be completed by the adult participant providing payment and every other adult in the group.
3. Advanced diver (big animal waiver) KSC WAIVER: This waiver is a big animal waiver(sharks, Rays, Whales) and is mandatory for, Indonesia, Galapagos, Fiji, Philippines, Palau, Yap, Galapagos, Mexico, Belize, and Grand Cayman. If you have any questions about the types of animals you will encounter or concerns please contact us at 803-419-2556.
4. Kids Sea Camp Equipment Rental Request Form: If you need to rent any dive gear for adult divers, or we are providing gear for your kids, please include this form for sizing 1 per diver. Kids dive gear rental is included on all land-based destinations. Kids Sea Camp is an authorized Scubapro dealer as well as many other brands. Please give us a call if you would like to purchase dive gear, luggage, lights, cameras, or more for your trip. We offer special rates for our clients. SASY, Seal & Jr. Open Water students are provided some Scubapro gear in their package for them to keep. Call us to find out what gear is free for kids.
IF YOU ARE TAKING A DIVE COURSE WITH KIDS SEA CAMP, YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD, READ, PRINT, SIGN AND BRING THESE FORMS WITH YOU: Dive Training course Forms & Waivers: PADI Forms: Dive and training forms: Downloads, Elearning, Brochures, destination information
Family Dive Adventure Reservation forms
Individual family vacation (not a Kids Sea Camp trip)
We represent and sell many destinations of the best family dive resorts around the world. We have personally vetted, worked with, and have approved the operators we choose to work with. They are all family-friendly PADI dive operations and resorts. We trust they are perfect for your family vacations and use PADI as the base diving standards. Why PADI? We want to keep everyone safe and secure underwater and PADI is the standard-bearer for dive training.
Reservation forms needed: Family Dive Adventures is a dive travel service that provides custom family vacations to all divers as a division of Kids Sea Camp inc. Family Dive Adventures provides customers many options for customized individual dive travel vacations to fit your family’s personal needs on an individual basis. Our specialist will assist and serve you in making your family who is diving with kids or small group dive trip reservations on a year-round basis.
Family Dive Adventures page. For more information or to book your next trip, fill out the forms below. If you have any questions about the forms or your next family vacation, please give us a call. 1-803-419-2556.
- FDA Application Form: This form must be completed with the deposit to secure the FDA reservation. (Required for an FDA booking)
- FDA Terms& Conditions: This form must be completed with the deposit to secure the FDA reservation. (Required for an FDA booking)
- FDACreditCard: Please use this form to secure your trip purchase or product purchase from Family Dive Adventures products and services.
- Equipment Rental Request Form: Kids Sea Camp is an authorized Scubapro dealer as well as many other brands. Please give us a call if you would like to purchase dive gear, luggage, lights, cameras, or more for your trip.
- General Credit Card Authorization Form: A credit card form for misc purchases from our store or special items.
Dive Training course Forms & Waivers: PADI Forms: Dive and training forms: Downloads, Elearning, Brochures, destination information
PASSPORTS & DOCUMENTATION: All travelers must have a current passport, adequate funds to support themselves, and a return airline ticket to travel out of the USA. Travelers must have a passport that is valid for 6 months from the date of entry to any foreign country.
It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they have the proper documentation to travel into each country on his or their itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Please check with the appropriate consulate as well as your chosen airline carrier to ensure you have the proper documentation. Always check your passport and visa requirements. US citizens may go to the US Department of State website at www.travel.state.gov for more information. The website also has information for consulates by country to assist with requirements.
There are special requirements for children leaving the US and many countries have adopted special requirements for the protection of children. If you are traveling with a child that is not your own, a single parent with a child, a child with a different last name, or traveling without both natural parents of the child, you will require documentation proving your right to travel with children. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country and visit the immigration site of the country you are traveling to for the requirements. Kids Sea Camp reservation office and staff will not assume responsibility for passengers not having the correct documentation.