Cayman Brac: Brac Reef Beach Resort
WELCOME TO CAYMAN BRAC KIDS SEA CAMP FAMILY DIVE ADVENTURE VACATION
JULY 28TH – AUGUST 4TH or AUGUST 4TH – 11TH 2018(Sold Out)
2019 July 6-13.
Cayman Brac Beach Resort offers the finest accommodations and amenities on four and a half acres of beautiful milky-white beachfront property. Located on the southwest end of Cayman Brac on a private beach, Cayman Brac Beach Resort’s architecture reflects the quaintness and charm of the Caribbean. Family-owned and operated, This Beach Resort boasts 40 spacious and tastefully decorated beach view rooms
At Cayman Brac Beach Resort you will find yourself immersed in lush tropical foliage, swaying palms, amazing sunsets, starry midnight skies, and, of course, the serenity and natural beauty of the surrounding crystal blue Caribbean water. Whether you are looking for a place with superb Cayman diving, uncluttered beaches, or a place to relax in a tree-shaded hammock, you’ll be amazed at all that Cayman Brac Beach Resort has to offer.
Experience the laid-back luxury of this tropical resort. Upon arrival, kick off your shoes, enjoy a refreshing rum punch, and bask in our island paradise painted with secluded beach vistas and hammocks sprinkled amidst sea grapes and coconut palms. Guests often return, not only for the tropical ambiance but also because of the warmth and service of the friendly, dedicated staff.
Can’t make for the summer weeks at Cayman Brac Beach Resort book all year around with family Dive Adventure
We are Brac!
Welcome to our much-anticipated return to the Caymans and our first Cayman Brac Kids Sea Camp event. We are so excited to offer this beautiful resort. We have privately chartered the entire resort with up to 5 Newton 42' boats and a full staff of Reef Divers, as well as Kids Sea Camp staff.
Kids Sea Camp is flying in 9 staff for this amazing 2 weeks
- Woody Tinsley
- Margo Peyton
- Tom Peyton
- Robbie Peyton
- Jen Peyton
- Sophie Purdon
- Sven Blanc
- Patric Lengachen
- Brad Holland
Cayman Brac Beach Resort summer package includes
- Full private resort charter for Kid Sea Camp Families only
- 7 nights accommodations ocean view rooms
- Meal Plan includes: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Juice, coffee, tea, all soft drinks
- Airport ground transfers
- Dive gear rental included for kids
- Happy hour
- Three boat dives daily, one boat dedicated to families that want to scuba together, one ship for young adult divers age 15-and older, two ships dedicated to adults.
- Night dives and dusk dives are available at a cost of $65 pp
- Unlimited shore diving with shuttle service to shore dive select sites.
- Seal Team and Master Seal Team confined and ocean dives
- Fully handicap accessible resort
- Free welcome rum punch
- Daily excursions and activities
- Pizza movie night
- Tote bags, T-shirts, Flap straps and other giveaways (giveaways vary from sponsors)
- AOW, Adventure, rescue (eLearning link )
- SASY, Seal TEAM, JOW, Master Diver
- Digital photo cert (eLearning link)
- Seal kids get to keep ScubaPro fins, mask and snorkel
- SASY kids get to keep ScubaPro fins, mask and snorkel
- Free Sealife camera to use all week with photo workshops
- Zombie diver course with Woody Tinsley
- Crab racing
- Island tour
- Bikes to ride around the island
- Alcoholic drinks $250 add-on to upgrade to this package consists of all listed below.
- Round trip air to Cayman Brac
- Night and dusk dives are an additional charge of $65pp
- Smoothies/shakes/Gatorade and bottled water upgrade $100
- Nitrox $100
Once you arrive on island
This is a general Kids Sea Camp schedule that can change depending on the weather or other things beyond our control. Other activities such as lionfish hunting, photo dives, PPB dives, boat and drift dives for certified divers can be included in the normal schedule for activities.
- Saturday: Arrival day and orientation
- Sunday: 3 boat dives and Sasy, Seal, JOW and AOW training
- Monday: 3 boat dives and Sasy, Seal, JOW and AOW training
- Tuesday: 3 boat dives and Sasy, Seal, JOW and AOW training
- Wednesday: 3 boat dives and Sasy, Seal, JOW and AOW training and Pizza Movie night
- Thursday: 3 boat dives and Sasy, Seal, JOW and AOW training
- Friday: Family dive day and closing celebration
- Saturday: Travel day — back to reality!
A view ocean from every room
The Cayman Brac Beach Resort has stylish 33 ocean view rooms. That's right every single room looks upon the ocean. Cayman Brac Beach Resort is in a two-story building surrounded by lush tropical foliage and landscaped gardens – perfect for your Caribbean island vacation. The design and architecture of the Cayman beach resort reflect the quaintness and charm of the tropical island style unique to Cayman Brac hotels.
- First floor rooms walk out onto beach and pool area
- Second-floor rooms have clear ocean views and private balconies
- 4 two-bedrooms that connect to each other (#204/205 , #202/203, #108/109, #104/105)
- #103, #104 and #105 are handicap accessible rooms
- All rooms have king or double beds
- #113 and #213 are triple rooms with 3 double beds in each room
Our Cayman beach resort also offers three handicapped-accessible rooms
- Roll-in showers
- Easy access to room
- Easy access to pool area and full resort
Beautiful Amenity-Packed Accommodations
- Attractive Caribbean decor
- Two doubles or one king-size bed
- Two rooms have three double beds
- Patios or Balconies
- Individually controlled air conditioning, as well as an overhead ceiling fan
- Tiled or carpeted floors
- Color cable television
- Radio/alarm clock
- IDD telephone
- Irons & ironing board
- Coffee centers
- Room service
- Drying lines and laundry services available to all guests
- Free Wifi
Here are the 2018 rates for the summer weeks at Cayman Brac Beach Resort. Book both weeks and receive a $200 discount per person off your second week. For SASY and Seal Team deduct $100 off rate when booking second week.
|One bedroom (based on 2 people in room)||$2,195||$1,850|
|One bedroom (single adult)||$2,635||$2,290|
|Seal Team (Ages 8-9)||$1,750|
|SASY (Ages 4-7)||$1,750|
|Certified Child diver||$2,195|
|Jr. Open Water||$2,195|
Valet Diving: Experience diving like never before
No shirt, no shoes, no worries. Discover the marvels of the Caribbean Sea with Brac’s convenient “valet diving” service. Allow the experienced diving staff of Reef Divers, to handle the burden of setting up your dive gear and changing over your tanks so that all you have to carry is your snorkel gear and memories. Relax and enjoy your ride on our custom-fleet dive boats while exploring the island’s elite diving sites. Submerge yourself in the pleasures of a dive as Reef Divers team takes care of everything else. With this superior diving service, all you have to do is get on the boat and enjoy the ride.
We know your diving gear is precious and personal which is why all guests receive a dive bag at check-in so you can personally pack your gear. On the day of your dive, just leave your bag outside of your room, and our dive team will take care of getting your gear to the boat and setting up on a SCUBA tank.
Forget the hassle of cumbersome tanks because our staff will change your tanks after every dive. At the end of a long dive, Reef Divers will take care of rinsing your BCD and Regulators, while you handle the light stuff, your snorkel gear, and wetsuit. We have rinse tanks and a drying room at your disposal for cleaning your equipment. Once you’ve experienced valet diving, a typical diving experience will never be the same.
- PADI SASY program: 6 mornings of activities from 8 am -1 pm daily. SASY kids keep fins, mask, and snorkel.
- PADI SEAL TEAM: 6 mornings of activities from 8am-1pm daily includes all 5 aqua missions. SEAL kids keep fins, mask, and snorkel.
- PADI Open Water: All dives needed for certification (eLearning is not included. For eLearning, you will have to pay PADI directly. The link will be sent to you 4 weeks before departure to be completed prior to arrival.)
- PADI Dive Master course: RSVP 14 DAYS REQUIRED $675 add-on to package price/Contact Margo 803.419.2556 for more information. PADI C Card, E: learning and Crew Pack included
- PADI Dive Rescue Diver: RSVP $175 add-on to package price/Contact Margo 803.419.2556 for more information.PADI C Card, E: learning and Crew Pack included.
See more about Kids Sea Camp dive training
A little something for everyone
Buffet Style: The Palms Caribbean Restaurant tempts you with the taste of the tropics as well as serving American and continental cuisines. The attire is beach casual. If you have special dietary needs, every effort will be made to accommodate those needs. All meals at the Palms Caribbean restaurant is included in the Kids Sea Camp menu package.
By the pool and a view of the ocean
The Tipsy Turtle Pub is a poolside bar overlooking the beach, specializing in refreshing tropical drinks, and is the gathering place for guests before and after meals. The bar also offers a great menu of food including delicious burgers, fries, and salads. Food is served at the bar daily between 12 noon and 9 p.m. The Tipsy Turtle Pub menu is not included in the Kids Sea Camp package.
It's more like domestic flight
Getting to Cayman Brac is as easy as flying to any major city in the US. Almost every major US airport has a direct flight to Grand Cayman and then you can take a short flight on Cayman Airways.
The main airport in the Cayman Islands, Owen Roberts International Airport, is located on the largest of the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman. The sister island of Cayman Brac also has its own airport, Charles Kirkconnell Airport. These two airports serve as the Cayman Islands main ports of entry for visitors. Little Cayman is served by daily inter-island flights. There are some direct flights from Miami to Cayman Brac.
There are approximately 116 weekly flights into the Cayman Islands including 42 flights each week between Miami and Grand Cayman with connections to Cayman Brac and Little Cayman. Non-stop service from Miami is provided by Cayman Airways and American Airlines.
With 8 different airlines flying into Grand Cayman from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, it’s easier than ever to book your Cayman Islands experience!
Inter-island service between Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, and Little Cayman is provided by Cayman Airways and Cayman Express, making the Cayman Islands travel quick and easy.
Once your family is on island
Kids Sea Camp will arrange for all transfers to Cayman Brac Reef Resort.
Water and land based fun!
- Snorkeling: snorkeling is ideal for those who want to enjoy the underwater beauty of the Caribbean Sea but who are not interested in Cayman Brac scuba diving.
- Kayaking: Grab a kayak at our Cayman resort to enjoy some top-side sightseeing and exploration; kayaks can be rented from the dive shop.
- Island Tours: Enjoy an escorted tour of the island, by Nature Cayman.
- Cave Explorations: Stalactites, stalagmites, and dramatic views say it all!
- Biking/Hiking: 35 marked nature trails feature wetlands, bird watching spots, and historic landmarks; bikes are available at the resort for leisurely explorations.
- Tennis: Run off some extra energy on our lighted tennis court.
- Bird Watching: With over 200 species of birds, including the rare Brac Parrot, Cayman Brac is a birdwatcher's dream come true!
- Rock Climbing: Dramatic limestone cliffs rise from the sea amidst spectacular views.
- Cave Exploring: Explore one of the many caves on the island and learn about their interesting tales.
- Fishing: Fishing here has been dubbed the “Unofficial National Sport of the Cayman’s”! Try your luck with bonefish, tarpon, permit, tuna, and more.