Cayman Brac Reef Resort
Welcome to Cayman Brac, no shirt, no shoes, and no worries. Discover the marvels of the Caribbean Sea with Cayman Brac Reef Resort’s convenient “valet diving” service. Allow the resort’s experienced diving staff, Reef Divers, to handle the burden of setting up your dive gear, changing over your tanks and all you have to carry is your personal snorkel gear and memories. Relax and enjoy your ride on our custom-fleet dive boats while exploring the island’s elite diving sites. Submerge yourself in the pleasures of a dive as Reff Divers takes care of everything else. With this superior diving service, all you have to do is get on the boat and enjoy the ride.
We know your diving gear is precious and personal which is why all guests receive a dive bag at check-in so they can personally pack your gear. On the day of your dive, just leave your bag outside of your room and our dive team will take care of getting your gear to the boat and setting up on a SCUBA tank.
Forget the hassle of heavy tanks because Reef Divers staff will change your tanks after every dive. At the end of a long dive, they will take care of rinsing your BCD and Regulators, while you handle the light stuff, your personal snorkel gear, and wetsuit.
Cayman Brac Resort has a special rinse tank and a drying room at your disposal for rinsing your gear. Once you’ve experienced valet diving, a regular diving experience will never be the same.
Reef Divers is affiliated with PADI and the Universal Referral Program. They offer courses on everything from an introductory scuba dive through Dive Master, however, all courses must be pre-booked with the exception of Nitrox. After checking in you’ll be asked to complete a history form and return it to the dive shop. Don’t forget your “C” card, you won’t be able to dive without it.
2019 Holiday Special $1,695 per person/double occupancy – Beach View Room (From December 21st to 28th, 2020)
- 7 Nights’ Accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner (dinner on day of arrival thru breakfast on day of departure)
- 6 Days of 2 Tank Morning Boat Dives
- No additional charge for dive trip to Cayman Brac – weather dependent (Little Cayman Only)
- No additional charge for dive trip to Little Cayman – weather dependent( Cayman Brac Only)
- Complimentary Use of a Dive Computer
- Complimentary use of Bicycles, Kayaks ( Little & Brac Only)
- Welcome Rum Punch
- Free WIFI
- Manager’s Cocktail Reception
- Airport Ground Transfers
- Hotel Taxes, Fees & Gratuities (dive grats are not included)
- Drink Package (21 drinks total): $200 per person
- 5 Days of 1 Tank Afternoon Boat Dives: $200 per person
- *All rates are per person and based on double occupancy.
Rates are capacity controlled and valid on selected travel dates only.
- **Dive Package includes Tanks, Weight Belt & Weights, Dive Computer
Contact Family Dive Adventures directly for current information and pricing. Pricing is not guaranteed until paid in full. Package prices may not include some or all of the following: departure tax, round-trip airline reservations, luggage fees, gov’t taxes, port taxes, fuel surcharges, and marine park fees. These are beyond our control and generally payable to the vendor directly. Family Dive Adventures and its agents act solely as a reservation service for selected suppliers and operators. It is your responsibility to provide proper documentation for international travel. We highly recommend DAN Trip Insurance and DAN Dive Insurance.