Dive training forms and waivers
Dive training waivers needed to begin your PADI dive trips and continued education
Our families come to Kids Sea Camp or Family Dive Adventures to go diving. But in order to get in the water with us — you need to fill out some waivers.
eLearning (Click this link to start your PADI course today.) eLearning fees are not included in your package and are paid directly to PADI once you sign up.
Call us if you have any questions or concerns. 803-419-2556
PADI diver forms and waivers: These forms must be printed, completed, and brought to you to be turned in at the dive shop. If you do not bring these forms with you, you will be required to fill them out upon arrival, before participating in any dive activity. Each link contains the PADI form required for each PADI course you have requested. We are providing these forms for you to review, ask questions, and check with your doctor about any concerns or requirements. PADI forms are mandatory for each student participating in PADI programs. Please download, read and complete, bring the original forms with you and turn them in at the dive shop upon arrival.
- SASY: Kids must be age 5+ (1 set per child participating)
- Seal Team: Kids must be age 8+ (1 set per child participating)
- Merged Files_JOW for PADI Open water course or PADI Jr. Open Water course adults and kids 1 per student.
- Continuing Education form is required for any child or adult participating in a PADI continuing education course and specialty classes.
- PADI_KSC_Waiver: (1 form per certified diver. (kids) Parents or guardians are required to fill this form out for each certified diver between the ages of 10-17)
- Medical FormThis form is a statement in which you are informed of the established safe diving practices for skin and scuba diving. Some destination require this to be completed and if you answer YES to any of the questions, you will need a physician to clear you to dive or participate in a course.
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding If you are in a course, each participate needs to fill out this form.
- Parental Release for Emergency Treatment Consent V11 – 10088 the need for all certified diving kids: fill this form out for each child that is a certified diver not in a course. This form has already been included in the above-Merged files for courses. This is required to be filled out by a parent or guardian print out, completed, and hand into the dive shop.
COLLEGE CREDIT: Receive College credit for up to 15 PADI courses. Learns how: Click here
PADI Instructor intern: click here
DIVE & TRAVEL INSURANCE
Regardless of our commitment to the highest safety standards in the dive industry, we highly recommend DAN Dive Insurance in the event something unexpected happens on the island or a liveaboard. Please note: Most liveaboards will not let you on their boat without dive and trip insurance. Here are the important links. Travel Insurance, Dive Insurance,
PASSPORTS & DOCUMENTATION
All travelers must have a current passport, adequate funds to support themselves, and a return airline ticket to travel out of the USA. Travelers must have a passport that is valid for 6 months from the date of entry to any foreign country.
It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they have the proper documentation to travel into each country on their itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Please check with the appropriate consulate as well as your chosen airline carrier to ensure you have the proper documentation. Always check your passport and visa requirements. US citizens may go to the US Department of State website at www.travel.state.gov for more information. The website also has information for consulates by country to assist with requirements.
There are special requirements for children leaving the US and many countries have adopted special requirements for the protection of children. If you are traveling with a child that is not your own, a single parent with a child, a child with a different last name, or traveling without both natural parents of the child, you will require documentation proving your right to travel with children. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country and visit the immigration site of the country you are traveling to for the requirements.
Kids Sea Camp reservation office and staff will not assume responsibility for passengers not having the correct documentation.