Top Ten Kids Sea Camp travel tips!
The top ten tips for your dive trips with Kids Sea Camp week!
These are some of the things most travelers have forgotten on our dive trips to our Kids Sea Camp weeks.
- Check your equipment!
- Make sure you have it all! Mark your equipment with your name or symbol before your on the boat. it all sort of looks the same once you are on the boat.
- Don’t forget toothpaste, for your mask. And just in case get your defog before heading to the island.
- Pack your Certification card and log book.
- Bring your boat items, like sunglasses, rain gear and comfortable boat shoes of some sort.
- Bring your medical items
- Check your flights the day before.
- Credit cards; call before you leave and tell them you are in a foreign country.
- Ziploc bags
- Passports (in case you forgot already)
- Have fun, but expect delays. Traveling to an island really is a delay waiting to happen. So have fun, be patient and enjoy Kids Sea Camp.