Thank you, thank you, and THANK YOU
THANK YOU for one of the best family experiences we have ever had.
Since I am a list person, here is my thank you to Kids Sea Camp
The Carrigan Family is thankful for:
- Margo and Kids Sea Camp for the trip of a lifetime
- Galapagos Liveaboard dive yacht and crew for above and beyond service
- Wonderful meals- three times a day (at least)
- Great snacks- loved the hot yummies on the dive deck
- All of our fellow Kids Sea Camp travelers
- Finally getting to meet and spend time with Margo and family
- Hours of great conversations with Tom on the dive briefing patio (amazed at what we were seeing!)
- Exceptional and inspiring dives with Margo and the dive masters
- Slumber parties on the dive briefing couches and visits with Joanie
- Getting to meet and spend time with Wayne and Caroline
- Nitrox and Advanced Adventurer certification
- All the great movies- Thanks, Wayne!
- Our new Scubapro wetsuits and DAN safety signal kits- thanks, Margo!
- Seeing Leslie and Connor again (Bonaire 2007) and meeting the rest of the family
- Getting to know the Galapagos Aggressor II families and Alan and Ronnie too!
- Diving with sharks, eels, rays, turtles, sea lions, millions of fish and snorkeling with penguins!
- Sunrise surrounded by dolphins when we first arrived at Wolf Island
- Tamales on the bow with Nelson and Lenin between dives
- Sunset at Darwin
- An unforgettable Father’s Day- with unexpected but much appreciated gifts for all the Dad’s (even crew)
- Kids Sea Camp Galapagos T-shirts- love the artwork
- Bags, Scuba do-rags and sock (more memories and fun dive items!)
- Hours and hours of unbelievable scenery and wildlife from any of the decks on the boat
- Land excursions that were amazing- marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies, Galapagos tortoises and more!
- Watching Andy surf waves on the Naval Basepoint on San Cristobal
- Margo insisting that we paint- so happy to have contributed
- A wonderful dinner in Santa Cruz- THANK YOU, Margo and Tom,
- Clean laundry for the remainder of our trip
- The new Aggressor backpacks that arrived after we returned home
- The Aggressor water bottles, t-shirts and key chains that remind us of the fabulous trip
- The thousands of photos from our cameras (Margo’s and Wayne’s too!)
- The lycra socks we thought we lost that arrived in the mail thanks to Kids Sea Camp.
- Making new (lifelong) friends that we hope to spend time with again!!!