A message detailing COVID 19 protocols while traveling during the COVID crisis. Destinations are opening across the globe, all of which vary in different enter and existing requirements. We wanted to provide you with the link we find helpful to keep up to date with the countries we travel to with new protocols.
We at Kids Sea Camp and Family Dive Adventures have been working with our resorts, dive operators, and tourism officials to help create a safe and friendly environment for our families during the pandemic.
COVID-19 Informational links
Tripadvisor: What you need to know about traveling during COVID
15 minute at home COVID testing: emed.com
Protocols for our Kids Sea Camp Partners
The Cayman Islands
- Fiji Government (Nadi International airport is closed)
- Jean Michel Cousteau resort has been closed since March 2020.
- Palau has closed its borders until further notice.
- The Philippines Government travel protocols.
- Sea Explorers COVID protocols
- Sea Explorers COVID updates
Turks & Caicos
Roatan Bay Island
- Mayan Princess Resort protocols
- Mayan Princess Resort check-in
- Turquoise Bay protocols
- Turquoise Bay check-in
- Roatan Government
- COVID form
- Honduras Pre-check
For Roatan Arrival (as of May 18, 2021)
- For international travel, these are the procedures the government is requiring.
- Complete the information at https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn
- Carry out the immigration pre-registration
- Health surveillance file
- Render a sworn statement that will be submitted to the sanitary provisions of the country.
- Customs form
All passengers must present a negative result of the real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or rapid test with a minimum specificity of 85%, sensitivity 98% for COVID-19, carried out in a period no greater than seventy-two (72) hours before entering the country. In unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, the passenger will undergo clinical evaluation by the staff of the international health office.
For Roatan Departure (as of May 18, 2021)
- The test clients can do here is the ANTIGEN TEST (Covid-19 Antigen Swab Test)
- Doctors from the clinic will go to Turquoise Bay on Thursday or Friday every week to do the test.
- The cost of the test is $50.00 per person.
- Results will be delivered in a 3-hour window by what’s app or email and the following day result will be delivered to the hotel on papers.
Terms & Conditions No refund policy applies to all payments made to Kids Sea Camp inc. This includes disruptions due to weather, illness, pandemic, epidemic, acts of God, war, government mandates, canceled/delayed flights, and all unforeseen circumstances outside of Kid Sea Camp inc control. Travel insurance is highly recommended for all trips. Kids Sea Camp is not an insurance company and does not collect payment for any insurance purchased with DAN, MASA, or USI. We provide links to sources that may assist you on our website www.familydivers.com