Special Needs Services
Kids Sea Camp is special needs friendly
We at Kid Sea Camp know everyone has some diving issues. Kids Sea Camp has a long history of working hard to be special needs friendly to everyone in the water and so they can enjoy the wonderful underwater world we call home. We make diving happen for everyone we can no matter what the physical or mental situation. Our company knows diving brings tremendous joy and growth to individuals that have been given some of life’s hardships.
KSC agents make a point of listening to our clients that have special issues and make it easier for them to have a great family vacation. Kids Sea Camp and Family Dive Adventures listen early in the booking process so we know the needs of the family and design the trip to make it fun and enjoyable.
And because we listen we know what resort or dive shop will work well with whatever the issue may be. Check out other dive training we provide.
We listen because we care that regardless of the situation — we all can go diving!
Here are some of the things we do
- Special transfers, not all buses are created equal.
- Private instruction
- Diving assistance on the boat or land.
- Special one-on-one training if someone has had an accident and has yet to be in the water.
- Make sure the room is handicapped formatted.
- Make sure the resort can work for your needs.